Opportunities to connect:
Giving Voice has numerous ways for our sister-participants to be involved. If you have gifts and talents to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Now Hiring! Giving Voice is looking for a sister to help with administrative, communications, and some finance data entry work. The position is paid and done remotely. Email email@example.com by the end of September if you're interested.
- Development Committee- Assists with fundraising and creative promoting/networking to help maintain funds for many of the amazing programs, scholarships and gatherings that nourish and support us! Meets the third Tuesday of the month at 12pm (CST) and we would love to expand our circle of talents and creativity!
- Finance Committee- Assists with the oversight of our budget, finances, reports and financial transparency with our Giving Voice sisters. Meeting monthly on Zoom. Commitment is 2-4 hours/month. We talk in numbers!
- National Gathering Planning Committee- In the works now! Commitment is approximately 5 hours/month from now until summer 2022. Help shape the future of how we come together as sisters.
Retreats are Coming!
- Retreat Registration for 20s/30s & 40s retreats begins in September.
- SAVE THE CITY- Check back next month for information on our Summer 2022 National Gathering in San Antonio, TX!
Giving Voice sister milestones:
Sr. Kelly Moline, OP celebrated her Perpetual Profession as a Dominican Sister of Springfield, IL on August 8, 2021 at Sacred Heart Convent in Springfield, IL.
Carmen Ramirez (Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word- San Antonio) moved to St. Louis, MO for novitiate.
If you're celebrating any kind of milestone in religious life, we want to share! Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can include you in our next newsletter.